Currently a consultant at PeachPen Studios, Annie works in agile/scrum teams alongside engineers, artists, and UX researchers to bring ideas and concepts to life. A passionate artist through and through, she loves applying her knowledge and skills to translate ideas into visual stories. Utilizing a background in scientific research, Annie brings a methodology to the creative process which enables the refining and translating of ideas to print through iterative research and design.
- Design and iterate on character, vehicle, prop, and environment concepts from idea to high-res render for a SciFi themed game.
- Make high-res eye-catching illustrations for game loading screens and marketing.
- Create and prioritize backlog items for the team and sync with other scrums to optimize workflow.
- Conduct daily stand-ups to facilitate work tracking and iterative feedback loops amongst teammates.
- Assist both UI/UX and engineering teams in asset creation and design input.
- Gather requirements from clients and iteratively lead the refinement of their ideas to conceptual prints.
- Create character and environment designs for mobile and web games.
- Create graphics and web assets to be consumed by website front-ends.
- Work closely in scrum teams alongside artists, developers, and UX researchers.
- Assist therapists to set up rehabilitation equipment.
- Ensure patient safety during therapy activities.
- Engage with patients so they are more relaxed and enjoy the session :)